Sunday, February 27, 2011
The books are all set up on a couple of tables, so viewers will be able to flip through them.
Square Peg Artery is at 108 S. 20th St., Philadelphia, PA. The books will be on display there through March 26.
Saturday, January 29, 2011
Thursday, December 30, 2010
SHOW #1: HELLO BLUEBIRD
Contact: Alexandra McCarty
LOCATION: 609 Penn Avenue, West Reading, PA 19607
Phone: 610.750.6642 (shop office phone)
INSTALLATION: January 30th, 2011 - 11 AM
OPENING: Feb 4th, 2011 6-9 PM
CLOSING RECEPTION/MEET AND GREET POTLUCK: (this event is for handmade philly members and friends of Hello Bluebird to meet and get to know eachother....it should be a great networking event!!) -- Sunday Feb 20th, 2011 - Uninstall that day (Jen M. or MaryJo will take all of the books home to bring to Square Peg on 2/26)
SHOW #2: SQUARE PEG Artery & Salvage
Contact: Jen Harrison
LOCATION: 108 South 20th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103
Phone: 215 360 5548
INSTALLATION: Saturday, February 26, 2011 @ 9 AM
OPENING: Friday, March 4, 2011 @ 6 PM
SHOW #3: HAVERTOWN LIBRARY
Contact: Nicole Bruno
LOCATION: 1601 Darby Road, Havertown, PA 19083
UNINSTALL: TBD - books to be returned to participants after this event.
What you need to do:
1. Send your book to MaryJo Rosania by January 8th!!
2. Email MaryJo An artist statement about yourself, your work, email, website and some thoughts on the Book Exchange ALSO by JAN 8TH
This will be included with your book in each show!!
3. Please include $5 OR a PRE-PAID SHIPPING LABEL with your book for the final mailback. We will re-use your packaging, so make it re-usable, thanks!! :)
4. Volunteer to get involved!!!!
We need volunteers to help:
- Install at Hello Bluebird 1/29/11
- bring food to the opening at Hello Bluebird 2/4/11
- bring food to the CLOSING POTLUCK & MEET AND GREET at Hello Bluebird 2/20/11
- Install at Square Peg 2/26/11
- bring food to Square Peg's opening 3/4/11
- Uninstall at SquarePeg 3/26/11
- Install at Havertown Library (date TBD)
- Uninstall at Havertown (date TBD)
PLEASE contact Joan Philips if you are able to bring FOOD to any opening/closing event
PLEASE contact MaryJo Rosania if you are able to help with INSTALLATION at any venue.
5. Attend the events!! It will be great to meet eachother, etc! :) Especially the CLOSING POTLUCK & MEET AND GREET at Hello Bluebird 2/20/11 (as well as the other openings!!)